In Matthew 6:25-34, Jesus teaches us how to replace images of worry with images of peace.
When it comes to teen anxiety and depression, awareness produces acceptance, and acceptance produces action.
Here’s a questionnaire with 29 questions to help you figure out how addicted you are to digital media (instructions below). To make the best use of it:
1. Download the pdf.
2. Have a look at the questions to find out what to measure each day.
3. Complete the questionnaire at the end of each day.
4. Total your points to find out where you are on the digital addiction scale
- 100+ You are passed-out drunk on data
- 60+ You are drunk and disorderly
- 0-30 You are sober and almost tee-total!
5. Repeat exercise a week later to see if you are making progress in your digital detox.
Download questionnaire here.